Big Ten 2020

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Rondale Moore opting back in for 2020. I have no clue who they have coming back otherwise but just took a look at their schedule. Moore gives them a much better chance to go 4-4. Without him I was thinking it was a struggle to get there. They have losses vs Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, us.....him coming back should help solidify wins vs Illinois, Northwestern, Rutgers, Nebraska. 

Why Iowa? Brohm is 2-1 against them and it’s at home. Regardless this is huge news. Best offensive player in the league coming back is big-time. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Why Iowa? Brohm is 2-1 against them and it’s at home. Regardless this is huge news. Best offensive player in the league coming back is big-time. 

I'll have to defer to you. Home or away doesn't matter right now. Iowa to me is just better. Maybe I'm wrong on that one. 

1 minute ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Fair re home and away. But I’d argue Iowa had a better team the last 3 years too and went 1-2. Rondale should give us the best WR room in the conference. 

I would think as of right now with Bell and Moore....but just like Philyor busted on the scene last year someone at Ohio St could join Olave and have them at the top. Either way it helps the Big 10 if all the playmakers are playing. In a shortened season we want eye test points to count as much as possible.

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Justin Fields is the most impactful. Not sure who will be the higher pick.  If I only got one, between the two, I'd take Fields. 

Of course Id take Fields over anyone not named TL. 

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Rondale Moore opting back in for 2020. I have no clue who they have coming back otherwise but just took a look at their schedule. Moore gives them a much better chance to go 4-4. Without him I was thinking it was a struggle to get there. They have losses vs Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, us.....him coming back should help solidify wins vs Illinois, Northwestern, Rutgers, Nebraska. 

Heard about a week ago that Brohm was trying to convince him to come back. Looks like it worked. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am soooo pumped about this upcoming football season!!! I have always been a big fan of the underdog or underrated players in any sport. I guess that's why I have always been an optimist. Charlie Spegal a preferred walk-on RB and Mr. Football from New Pal HS in Indiana is that guy. I really want to see him excel and turn heads.

19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Somewhere in this thread we discussed the ESPN Power Index Matchup predictors... % of winning each game have all came out. 

PSU 26%

Rutgers 81%

Michigan St 80%

OSU 9%

Maryland 91%

Wisconsin 17% 

Michigan 50%

Purdue 72%

Just win that first one...then it is all gravy.

8 hours ago, btownqb said:

Somewhere in this thread we discussed the ESPN Power Index Matchup predictors... % of winning each game have all came out. 

PSU 26%

Rutgers 81%

Michigan St 80%

OSU 9%

Maryland 91%

Wisconsin 17% 

Michigan 50%

Purdue 72%

I know we haven't beat Penn St but anyone that has watched the games in recent years knows how close they've actually been. I'm a tad surprised at the 50/50 on Michigan.

Can't wait to see these kids get going in week 1.

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I know we haven't beat Penn St but anyone that has watched the games in recent years knows how close they've actually been. I'm a tad surprised at the 50/50 on Michigan.

Can't wait to see these kids get going in week 1.

I am pretty sure we beat PSU once a few years back.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived