Big Ten 2020

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting QB at Illinois and others have tested positive for virus. No clue on game status. Given the fact that I doubt Purdue/Wiscy happens next weekend....Big Ten didn't do themselves any favors with how they planned this out. Just going to be a mess with no off weeks to make up games.

I thought about changing my pick in our pickem contest but I actually think the backup QB at Illinois is better.

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Starting QB at Illinois and others have tested positive for virus. No clue on game status. Given the fact that I doubt Purdue/Wiscy happens next weekend....Big Ten didn't do themselves any favors with how they planned this out. Just going to be a mess with no off weeks to make up games.

I thought about changing my pick in our pickem contest but I actually think the backup QB at Illinois is better.

STOP TESTING!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, btownqb said:

STOP TESTING!!!!!!

Seriously. I'm just curious what some of these schools are doing. As many know I'm a Canes fan. If they haven't had one positive test since August in a town like Miami....what in the world are some of these schools/players doing up our way? From what I heard earlier...it's multiple/many Illinois players.

Archived