National Scene 2020(Not B1G)

rico

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Scott... they didn't sell the game out 2 months ahead of time. 

I could see them not allowing students. 

PSU had already said they wouldn't have fans and I think UM said that or just 25%.  If UT decides to have 25% in attendance I doubt you will be chosen since it will be alumni and families and students.

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Thx

Did you see that the opening game between center grove and Warren central might not happen.  I saw a tweet say that WC has so many in quarantine right now it will be hard for them to play opening night.  Also that UT won't interfere with your high school schedule or are you leaving after the game Friday.

Just now, IU Scott said:

Did you see that the opening game between center grove and Warren central might not happen.  I saw a tweet say that WC has so many in quarantine right now it will be hard for them to play opening night.  Also that UT won't interfere with your high school schedule or are you leaving after the game Friday.

The Warren game has been canceled already.  I’ve been told that they have around 40 kids in quarantine.

2 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

The Warren game has been canceled already.  I’ve been told that they have around 40 kids in quarantine.

Wow that is probably  around half of the team.  Probably won't be able to et enough practices in even after healthy to start the season.

35 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

WC has 300 kids on their football team, Scott. 

They are just missing their studs. That's why they might not play it. 

They have more then enough to play the game. 

38 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I leave right after the game on Friday.. little less than 4hr drive to Knoxville.  

8 minutes ago, btownqb said:

WC has 300 kids on their football team, Scott. 

They are just missing their studs. That's why they might not play it. 

They have more then enough to play the game. 

How and the world can they have that many players on a high school team

16 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I dont believe for a second this has anything to do with the true health of the players or anyone... 

Its all because these presidents don't want sued. Weak. 

Fruthermore... I'm officially on the get rid of McRobbie train. 

It can’t be about health. You are/were a football player. There’s no way you can ask a player to play a full spring season and turn around and play again in the fall. Can you? Or would that be too soft if thinking. I just think that would be way too much on the players bodies. 

6 minutes ago, IUskim said:

It can’t be about health. You are/were a football player. There’s no way you can ask a player to play a full spring season and turn around and play again in the fall. Can you? Or would that be too soft if thinking. I just think that would be way too much on the players bodies. 

Dang. I hadn't even thought of that. 

You're 100% right. Like there's no way their bodies can handle that. 

Wow. Absolutely fantastic job man. 

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Dang. I hadn't even thought of that. 

You're 100% right. Like there's no way their bodies can handle that. 

Wow. Absolutely fantastic job man. 

Thanks. I didn’t think so either. They couldn’t even really play an abbreviated spring season right? I mean it’s pretty much fall or no football?

Just now, IUskim said:

Thanks. I didn’t think so either. They couldn’t even really play an abbreviated spring season right? I mean it’s pretty much fall or no football?

I think you could play 2 maybe 3 games. I honestly don't know. He'll idk play one rivalry game? 

Its embarrassing they voted for this lol 

Archived