National Scene 2020(Not B1G)

rico

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

This Texas / Oklahoma game is epic.  And, having Gus on the call makes it even better.

Watched that game as well.  Very entertaining.  But... during this pandemic, here are a couple of things, I don't understand.  While the B1G is not having any fans come into the stadiums for our games.... there were many fans in the stands at Oklahoma.  Some had masks on.  Many did not.  And absolutely no social distancing.  All the while we have three colleges in Colorado that have banned sororities, or fraternities from campuses for having more than 10 gathered in one spot.

I guess it depends on the state you are in.... or the conference in which you participate. 

Oh well.  I enjoyed the game. Never the less.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Watched that game as well.  Very entertaining.  But... during this pandemic, here are a couple of things, I don't understand.  While the B1G is not having any fans come into the stadiums for our games.... there were many fans in the stands at Oklahoma.  Some had masks on.  Many did not.  And absolutely no social distancing.  All the while we have three colleges in Colorado that have banned sororities, or fraternities from campuses for having more than 10 gathered in one spot.

I guess it depends on the state you are in.... or the conference in which you participate. 

Oh well.  I enjoyed the game. Never the less.

You should have seen the crowd at the Texas A&M game because they obviously don't care about social distancing.

Crazy day of football and scores. Bama gives up 19,000 yards to Kiffin and Saban thinks Kiffin had to of known their signals. Florida gets handled. LSU loses again and Bo Pelini might want to start looking around for a job soon. Auburn gets bailed out by SEC refs to avoid a bad loss to Arkansas. My Canes found out there's a big difference between top 10 and top 2 in country....

In terms of fans in the stands. Clemson did it perfectly last night. No reason whatsoever there can't be at least 25% attendance at every joint in the country. The average joe has a higher risk of catch in our every day life.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Crazy day of football and scores. Bama gives up 19,000 yards to Kiffin and Saban thinks Kiffin had to of known their signals. Florida gets handled. LSU loses again and Bo Pelini might want to start looking around for a job soon. Auburn gets bailed out by SEC refs to avoid a bad loss to Arkansas. My Canes found out there's a big difference between top 10 and top 2 in country....

In terms of fans in the stands. Clemson did it perfectly last night. No reason whatsoever there can't be at least 25% attendance at every joint in the country. The average joe has a higher risk of catch in our every day life.

Looking forward to that ND/Clemson game.

8 minutes ago, rico said:

Looking forward to that ND/Clemson game.

Only basing this off of common opponents. What Clemson did to Miami last night after what Miami did to Florida St a couple weeks ago.....ND might be in for a very long one the first week in November given the points/yards FSU scored last night vs ND's defense.

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Only basing this off of common opponents. What Clemson did to Miami last night after what Miami did to Florida St a couple weeks ago.....ND might be in for a very long one the first week in November given the points/yards FSU scored last night vs ND's defense.

Perhaps.

15 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Saban tested positive today. Florida/LSU moved to December. These things will happen. That's why it was smart to build in an extra week or two in SEC's model. 

Yet, Dan Mullen wanted 90,000 spectators filling the Gators’ stadium.

I think that it’s more than “these things will happen.” As a whole, I think that the SEC has little regards towards anything other than their football 

Clemson/Bama and after that there's quite a bit of distance to whoever people think is next.

Tennessee looked brutal. Notre Dame barely survives in an ugly played game. Maybe this is the year the SEC isn't automatically given 2 of the 4 playoff spots. Big win for Florida St over UNC. BYU might have a chance to go undefeated and cause all sorts of playoff problems. They only have one legit opponent left in Boise St.

Archived