National Scene 2020(Not B1G)

rico

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, rico said:

What is it about USC QB's?  They don't seem to transition well to the NFL sans Palmer.

I honestly have no idea how this kid projects. Have watched him zero. 

Just saying from experience.. when QBs are on the run, like he was last night, you can't draw conclusions from that game. 

I thought the kid did a heck of a job extending plays. 

19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Hold on now.. he was on the run for his life the entire night. 

I think that’s part of it for sure. Not all his fault but his two first half interceptions were poorly thrown balls regardless. One to the inside of the receiver, the other in double coverage with a man under and it wasn’t close. Oregon’s d line is legit for sure and it affected it, however in that situation you throw it away or take a sack rather than throw into double coverage? I didn’t play qb and you did, but imo that’s a better outcome. Db made a good break, but thrown more outside and it’s incomplete or a catch. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

I think that’s part of it for sure. Not all his fault but his two first half interceptions were poorly thrown balls regardless. One to the inside of the receiver, the other in double coverage with a man under and it wasn’t close. Oregon’s d line is legit for sure and it affected it, however in that situation you throw it away or take a sack rather than throw into double coverage? I didn’t play qb and you did, but imo that’s a better outcome. Db made a good break, but thrown more outside and it’s incomplete or a catch. 

th?id=OIP.QszA0v36WIQdliFWcCeiJgHaE8&pid=Api&P=0&w=245&h=164

9 minutes ago, HoagieRoll said:

So we’re rooting for Bama to blow out Florida, ISU to win, Tulsa to beat UC, and OSU to win handily?

I don't think the Tulsa game really matters anymore since the Coastal Carolina game got cancelled. They shouldn't be able to jump us with us both idle, but who knows with those idiots on the committee.

If Carolina can't jump us, we just need any one of OSU, ISU, or Bama to win to be guaranteed a NY6 bowl.

24 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I don't think the Tulsa game really matters anymore since the Coastal Carolina game got cancelled. They shouldn't be able to jump us with us both idle, but who knows with those idiots on the committee.

If Carolina can't jump us, we just need any one of OSU, ISU, or Bama to win to be guaranteed a NY6 bowl.

Florida loses to 3 win LSU and drops 2 spots. Cincinnati has a bye and drops 2. I could see Florida losing a close one to bama and staying in top 12. Not saying it will, but I can see it given the past screw ups in the rankings. 

Archived