Jump to content

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Clemson/Bama and after that there's quite a bit of distance to whoever people think is next.

Tennessee looked brutal. Notre Dame barely survives in an ugly played game. Maybe this is the year the SEC isn't automatically given 2 of the 4 playoff spots. Big win for Florida St over UNC. BYU might have a chance to go undefeated and cause all sorts of playoff problems. They only have one legit opponent left in Boise St.

OSU will be in that group.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonderful post

only if we could get them to take Rutgers and Maryland with them.

As they should. Looks like B1G plan was to pray Covid went away...they’ve known it would be here all along. Lots of options they could have done...horrible to not have planned better. Also given what

Posted Images

Just now, eddy4iu said:

Practice injury?  This has to be discouraging after going week to week last year wondering if he would return to the field.

David Bell takes the edge off though.

Yep sounds like a hamstring (not sure if it’s same one as last year). Luckily our WR room is stacked but was really looking forward to seeing him again. Now I wonder if he’ll actually play this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Yep sounds like a hamstring (not sure if it’s same one as last year). Luckily our WR room is stacked but was really looking forward to seeing him again. Now I wonder if he’ll actually play this year. 

It will be interesting how injuries will be handled by guys like him and other guys going to the draft this year.  Is it worth it to try to come back from a hamstring injury and risk coming back too soon and reaggravating it?  Especially if it is the same hamstring as last year.

Hoping for you guys that it is minor and he can make it back.  I was happy when he was going to miss the year by opting out, but I don't want anybody to miss it due to injury.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

It will be interesting how injuries will be handled by guys like him and other guys going to the draft this year.  Is it worth it to try to come back from a hamstring injury and risk coming back too soon and reaggravating it?  Especially if it is the same hamstring as last year.

Hoping for you guys that it is minor and he can make it back.  I was happy when he was going to miss the year by opting out, but I don't want anybody to miss it due to injury.

I think that’s a good question. I think maybe it becomes a situation now where scouts are thinking he’s injury-prone so he feels like he needs to come back and perform at a high level to improve his draft stock as much as possible you know?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I think that’s a good question. I think maybe it becomes a situation now where scouts are thinking he’s injury-prone so he feels like he needs to come back and perform at a high level to improve his draft stock as much as possible you know?

Good point.  With his injury last year, he is kind of in a unique position.

With his athleticism, and potentially back to back seasons with leg injuries, that could give some teams pause.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Good point.  With his injury last year, he is kind of in a unique position.

With his athleticism, and potentially back to back seasons with leg injuries, that could give some teams pause.

Have seen multiple reports that he’ll likely be back next week but I’ll take a wait and see approach. I didn’t think he’d miss the rest of the season last year either. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • rico changed the title to National Scene 2020(Not B1G)

I watch plenty of ACC football because of my Canes but just wanted to mention I love Dabo. His team scores 47. Wins by 26.....and the press/reporters/blogger guys seemed intent on asking why they played so poorly. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, rico said:

Oh, and the Bearcats looking good.

Fickell knows what he's doing.  He's a very good coach.  I still believe he will get an offer he can't refuse (sorry MSU) and move his family.  It comes down to what's personally most important to him and his wife.  But he really likes UC and the area.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Fickell knows what he's doing.  He's a very good coach.  I still believe he will get an offer he can't refuse (sorry MSU) and move his family.  It comes down to what's personally most important to him and his wife.  But he really likes UC and the area.

Hope its this off season... to a team not in the B1G, and Collinsworth decommits and goes to IU. 😄

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

Fickell knows what he's doing.  He's a very good coach.  I still believe he will get an offer he can't refuse (sorry MSU) and move his family.  It comes down to what's personally most important to him and his wife.  But he really likes UC and the area.

Maybe he moves south like Urban did and waits for Day to leave for the NFL?  I have no reason to believe that Day wants a pro job...but I'm sure Fickell wants his alma mater.   😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...