National Scene 2020(Not B1G)

rico

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Not sure what this guy is thinking.  First you say you aren't interested in going anywhere else, then you interview for another job.  Get caught, and say players don't understand all the things that coaches have to deal with.  Can't imagine he is liked very well in Louisville.

That was really bad on his part 

1 hour ago, IndyHoosier22 said:

Decided to watch the USC game last night as it’s looking like we could secure a Fiesta Bowl game against them if both teams win out, and I like our odds in that match-up.

I saw USC struggle against 'Zona and ASU, not impressed one bit with the Trojans.

15 hours ago, IndyHoosier22 said:

Me neither, although they did look better against Washington State. I still expect they’ll be 6-0 by the end of the season in the PAC-12. 

there has been discussion about the PAC12 rearranging their schedule. USC and Colorado are both undefeated and both in the South. Their head-to-head was cancelled due to Trojan covid problems. The North division is a shambles and has no worthy contender. Talk is to switch the USC-UCLA and Colorado-Utah game so the two undefeateds play and the Bruins and Utes, who were also canceled, can face off. 

Given the circumstances, this seems reasonable as it would assure that the South is settled on the field and not arbitrarily.

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

there has been discussion about the PAC12 rearranging their schedule. USC and Colorado are both undefeated and both in the South. Their head-to-head was cancelled due to Trojan covid problems. The North division is a shambles and has no worthy contender. Talk is to switch the USC-UCLA and Colorado-Utah game so the two undefeateds play and the Bruins and Utes, who were also canceled, can face off. 

Given the circumstances, this seems reasonable as it would assure that the South is settled on the field and not arbitrarily.

Highly doubt that happens, considering USC-UCLA is a rivalry game. Neither team will want to switch that.

If OSU beats NW  and Florida beats Bama then Clemson beats ND is a close game. Who is left out. A 10-1 ND team or a 8-1 Florida team or  6-0 OSU. IF the committee keeps IU out of top 8 I can't see in that scenario anyway OSU gets in playoff. If that happens the THE BIG sold their souls for nothing. They could have IU as America's darling and choose a different path. I hope like crazy it bites them in the a$$.

Archived