Let's get him!

rico

On 6/11/2020 at 7:13 AM, rico said:

Didn't know where to put this so I will stick it here.

There appears to be another jewel in the Manning family.

https://247sports.com/Article/College-football-recruiting-Arch-Manning-growing-at-alarming-rate-Eli-Manning-Peyton-Manning-147998185/

Probably will be the biggest recruitment college sports has seen only a few times this century. Can't imagine what that kid will have to endure over next couple years.Great names can help out in life but they also have a downside. 

15 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Probably will be the biggest recruitment college sports has seen only a few times this century. Can't imagine what that kid will have to endure over next couple years.Great names can help out in life but they also have a downside. 

Very true. But he also has the most experienced, grounded, and equipped support system to handle it as well. 

6 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

Very true. But he also has the most experienced, grounded, and equipped support system to handle it as well. 

Without question. I hesitate in saying biggest recruitment ever but this one has all the makings. Obvious deep family ties to Ole Miss and his Uncle with Tennessee. Maybe it's LSU's turn to finally get one to stay home.

Will be fun to see where things are at in 2 years with brand, likeness $....because he'll be a interesting case to study. Is he earning $ of his name, likeness because of himself....or his relatives? Probably a far reaching example but almost like the Kardashian's of football. 

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Without question. I hesitate in saying biggest recruitment ever but this one has all the makings. Obvious deep family ties to Ole Miss and his Uncle with Tennessee. Maybe it's LSU's turn to finally get one to stay home.

Will be fun to see where things are at in 2 years with brand, likeness $....because he'll be a interesting case to study. Is he earning $ of his name, likeness because of himself....or his relatives? Probably a far reaching example but almost like the Kardashian's of football. 

There are few players more revered by one school more than Peyton Manning with UT. He is GOD in Knoxville. 

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

There are few players more revered by one school more than Peyton Manning with UT. He is GOD in Knoxville. 

My good friend from Illinois married a country singer back in the day. Peyton got a home from a bank in Knoxville when he graduated to be their spokesperson. To this day he's still what you say....absolute legend.

Archived