AJ Casey

Vincent14

Is he ‘22?  Interesting foray into the Chicago area.  Archie recruited the state of Illinois at Dayton.  I am glad we are working Illinois now.  I wonder who is our lead recruiter in the area?  Being one state over, Illinois is an important piece of the recruiting puzzle IMO.  We’ve gotten some key kids over the years.  Even aside from sports, a ton of Chicago area kids come to IU as it is.  It all shows that the state of Illinois is an area where we have good potential to land talent.  

Edited by BobSaccamanno

8 minutes ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Is he ‘22?  Interesting foray into the Chicago area.  Archie recruited the state of Illinois at Dayton.  I am glad we are working Illinois now.  I wonder who is our lead recruiter in the area?  Being one state over, Illinois is an important piece of the recruiting puzzle IMO.  We’ve gotten some key kids over the years.  Even aside from sports, a ton of Chicago area kids come to IU as it is.  It all shows that the state of Illinois is an area where we have good potential to land talent.  

Yeah, I remember getting a pretty good pg from the Chicago area, back in the day 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Yeah, I remember getting a pretty good pg from the Chicago area, back in the day 

The times a be a changing.  5* Chicago player going to be playing by different game than IU is willing to mix with.

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Just glad he left Simeon.....at least we have a chance. Really good looking profile. I know we have start on the kids early but 2022 recruits. Geez. How fast time flies.

Yeah...and since there is no AAU and visits it’s seemed to throw the summer recruiting into kind of a holding pattern. As things move through the summer you are going to see this thing look like airports with weather delays...a bunch of kids like planes are all circling but on hold due to visits and no summer ball. Once things clear up air traffic controllers will have their work cut out as they will all start landing left and right. Kids will start committing in mass as spots quickly open up and close with kids announcing and the others waiting to decide to stay in draft or come back. 22 kids will be close on their heels.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...