Father's Day

rico

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Thanks for not calling us DUDE !   Just kidding.  Crab legs for dinner tonight.  Thanks for the thought. And take care.

Now you have my attention!

Happy Fathers Day everyone! My newly teenaged grandson (just turned 13), is at a ball tournament today and we can't attend due to covid rules. But I did follow the game on the Gamechanger app. He pitched a shutout and went 2 for 3 at the plate! Yeah I'm a proud grandpa............

Just now, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Now you have my attention!

Happy Fathers Day everyone! My newly teenaged grandson (just turned 13), is at a ball tournament today and we can't attend due to covid rules. But I did follow the game on the Gamechanger app. He pitched a shutout and went 2 for 3 at the plate! Yeah I'm a proud grandpa............

Your grandson just gave you a great Father's Day present. Despite the pandemic. So glad you were able to capture the moment.  Sure it will be a family topic of discussion for years to come

Pic from our most recent family vacation.  Kids included a digital frame with pics from that vacation as part of.my gift.  Young fathers please take time to spend as time with your kids as you can there will always be undone work, always more Bill's to pay etc but there will not always be kids in your home. Cherish that time and take the extra time to play with them. Once again Happy Fathers Day 

imagepng_2.png

18 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Your grandson just gave you a great Father's Day present. Despite the pandemic. So glad you were able to capture the moment.  Sure it will be a family topic of discussion for years to come

You are right about that mile!!

And as an update, his team played 3 games yesterday and won their division in the tournament! I'm sure there was a lot of happy parents.

2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Old HTD made it through another fathers day. I'm still in pain over NO live sport !!!!! Hoping and praying for a discovery of a Cvirus Vaccine !!!!! Stay well Hoosier Nation ! Btw , I'll turn 79 on July 28,2020 if the good Lord is willing  to keep me going !!!!!!

I am trying to like your post 1000 times, but it doesn’t work. Awesome to hear from you Dennis 

4 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Old HTD made it through another fathers day. I'm still in pain over NO live sport !!!!! Hoping and praying for a discovery of a Cvirus Vaccine !!!!! Stay well Hoosier Nation ! Btw , I'll turn 79 on July 28,2020 if the good Lord is willing  to keep me going !!!!!!

You have been on my mind during this pandemic.  Worried about you.  Not having heard from you lately.  And GREAT to hear from you.  Stay safe. My prayers to you that you make it to July 28.... and beyond.

5 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Happy you are doing well! Keep keeping on. 

Archived