Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
Drroogh

Probably user error!

Twice today I tried to quote a fellow HSN supporter, only to fail because I was unsuccessful at deleting the content not prevelant to the response!! Help me, how do I quote another post and then delete most of it in my post?

10 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Twice today I tried to quote a fellow HSN supporter, only to fail because I was unsuccessful at deleting the content not prevelant to the response!! Help me, how do I quote another post and then delete most of it in my post?

You should be able to, after you quote their post onto yours, be able to click on the text from their post that you quoted and delete whatever you'd like.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, KDB said:

You should be able to, after you quote their post onto yours, be able to click on the text from their post that you quoted and delete whatever you'd like.

I think that is what I have been trying to do unsuccessfully. But like the op said could be user error!! I’ll keep trying! And thanks for all you do here on HSN!

13 hours ago, Drroogh said:

You can not only delete, but actually change what they said.

You can not only delete but actually change what they said, which may not be a good thing..  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

which may be a good thing..  

I think I found the user error! And it is me!