From the where are they now file. Steve Addazio

I am sure many of you are asking who is that ?  And rightfully so. As he was at IU for just one year as offensive coordinator under Gerry Dinardo.  Since then he has bounced around and has had a couple of head coaching gigs.  A few days after being fired from Boston College, Colorado State hired him as their head football coach in December of 2019.

The Denver Post has a story on him in today's (June 21) paper.   Lots of mentions about Indiana in it.  Here is a link, that I hope you can read :

Why Steve Addazio made CSU Rams a family affair

7 minutes ago, Sark said:

Anybody who follows IU football knows who Steve is. Good guy, tough guy, power football guy, and a decent recruiter.

Agree with you Sark.  However, he was at IU for just one year. And we do have many younger fans who may not have been aware. I was apprehensive when Colorado State hired him, just after getting fired from Boston College. But reassured after doing a little more research. And learning he was the offensive coordinator under Urban Meyer, when they won two national championships.

As far as recruiting goes... Have been reading in the Denver Post, of  Boston College players transferring to Colorado State, because they want to play for Steve.

Thanks for the contribution. And stay safe during this pandemic. 

Archived