7 college basketball fans living in the past

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smoke billowing out of his roof area and ceiling hot to the touch. 

Sark:  "Yeah, there is all of that but you do not have a fire until you technically see the flames.  Let's not go inspect and let's not call the fire department just yet.  If I see some flames, then we'll know."

Also Sark:  "Yes the filaments are red and it feels warm when I put my hand near, but how can I know that the stove is hot unless I touch it."

If this is one of the Rivals trolls, I would suggest eliminating him before he has 15 different screen names annoying your good faith posters.

1 hour ago, Sark said:

Shouldn’t there be flames even once in awhile? And anytime someone has to make up quotes to make a point, you know it’s their version of troll time. Sayonara.

The thing is you are either deliberately or unintentionally bring clearly disingenuous.  There is and has been for years all kinds of “smoke” around Cal, from his days at UMASS to Memphis to UK, but no the “fire” hasn’t been demonstrated (on a major infraction level), obviously, that’s why he has not himself been sanctioned, you know, as opposed to the not one but two programs he left behind that were immediately hit with major infractions.

Your posting show me the proof, as in the actual “fire,” and choosing to ignore  all that history surrounding Cal, or thinking it’s all just happenstance, makes you look, again, disingenuous or deliberately blind.
I’m personally not going to waste  my time pointing you to more of the numerous reported stories and articles over the years involving recruits, Or family of recruits (eg Rose’s brother) of Cal and his pre-sanctioned programs beyond those already pointed out but ignored, you’re capable of pulling those up on your own, they’re easy to find. Your answer though is predictable. Until he’s sanctioned, you see nothing.
Why do you think Slick Rick got thumped at Louisville? Was he ever directly tied to the strippers? Did the ncaa prove he ok’d them? But if he had run from Louisville before the school got sanctioned, you know, like Cal did, twice, would he have been sanctioned? 

17 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

The thing is you are either deliberately or unintentionally bring clearly disingenuous.  There is and has been for years all kinds of “smoke” around Cal, from his days at UMASS to Memphis to UK, but no the “fire” hasn’t been demonstrated (on a major infraction level), obviously, that’s why he has not himself been sanctioned, you know, as opposed to the not one but two programs he left behind that were immediately hit with major infractions.

Your posting show me the proof, as in the actual “fire,” and choosing to ignore  all that history surrounding Cal, or thinking it’s all just happenstance, makes you look, again, disingenuous or deliberately blind.
I’m personally not going to waste  my time pointing you to more of the numerous reported stories and articles over the years involving recruits, Or family of recruits (eg Rose’s brother) of Cal and his pre-sanctioned programs beyond those already pointed out but ignored, you’re capable of pulling those up on your own, they’re easy to find. Your answer though is predictable. Until he’s sanctioned, you see nothing.
Why do you think Slick Rick got thumped at Louisville? Was he ever directly tied to the strippers? Did the ncaa prove he ok’d them? But if he had run from Louisville before the school got sanctioned, you know, like Cal did, twice, would he have been sanctioned? 

So it appears that Sark is still on here causing problems.  I have put him on ignore but I can still see all the responses to his post.  It would be nice for the.mods to do us a favor and ban him.  It is just not me that has a problem with him and I have had others who had pm'd me complaining about his post.

To the people who think you need 100% evidence to convict someone must not watch many crime shows like dateline or 48 Hours.  There many people who get convicted of murder when there is not even a body found.  It is called circumstance evidence and many people are convicted in court without 100% evidence.  Take the golden St. killer who had over 100 break in and rapes and numerous murders in California in the 60's and 70's.  It took 50 years to finally charge and convict a person in this case because they finally had DNA evidence. So was that person an innocent person for those 50 years or did they just not have enough evidence to charge him with.  To me Cal and coach K is like the golden state killer but their DNA has not caught up with them yet.

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

So it appears that Sark is still on here causing problems.  I have put him on ignore but I can still see all the responses to his post.  It would be nice for the.mods to do us a favor and ban him.  It is just not me that has a problem with him and I have had others who had pm'd me complaining about his post.

I hear you.  I'm not a fan either, but I'd ask you to trust the mods/admins to do their jobs and drop the multiple requests for removal.  They see what this member has done and I'm 100% fine with allowing others who want to spar with Sark to do that.  If it becomes too much, the mods and admins will do their job and be rid of the issue, but until then, request after request for removal is unnecessary.  You & I have put him on mute.  He's no longer bothering me and shouldn't be bothering you.  That should be good enough to move on.

41 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I didn't read the last 8 pages, did we determine if Cal was guilty of cheating at Kentucky?  :coffee:

"We" determined that Cal is hot to the touch and has a big plume of smoke coming out his arsz.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:30 PM, TheWatShot said:

It was more suspicious than that. He failed Algebra 1 twice, then aced Algebra 3 before even taking Algebra 2 (which he also aced). He had a 1.9 GPA after his junior year before making straight A's as a senior, which bumped his GPA up to 2.5...the minimum requirement to be eligible for college athletics. 

The investigation into that one reached a dead end when his high school transcripts mysteriously disappeared, even though state law required them to be saved until he'd been out of high school for 3 years (it had only been one year). 

3 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I didn't read the last 8 pages, did we determine if Cal was guilty of cheating at Kentucky?  :coffee:

After reading the above example on Bledsoe's academics, what you YOU think?

Archived