C.J. Gunn - 2022 committed to IU

Personally, I think he’s better than his ranking. I see a really good 4-year guy, who eventually could have a chance to score around 15 ppg as an upperclassmen.

A similar trajectory that we’re currently seeing Armaan on, who I think could be All-B1G in the next two years.

Good scorer, very athletic, good shot, and he really cares about playing defense. I like a lot of what I see here. Will be super happy if we get him.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

They probably double teamed him the entire time too

Probably not. He’s one of many guys on his team that are D1 athletes. Connersville is good defensively and will slow the game down. Gunn probably didn’t get many looks or was forced into tough shots. 

27 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Probably not. He’s one of many guys on his team that are D1 athletes. Connersville is good defensively and will slow the game down. Gunn probably didn’t get many looks or was forced into tough shots. 

I have watched LN some on TV and LN slows it down some as well.  Also their PG can be very ball dominate as well.