C.J. Gunn - 2022 committed to IU

On 12/29/2021 at 12:03 PM, Seeking6 said:

6-11 from 3. Gunn to me is going to be a perfect compliment to whatever elite guys we bring in over his years in Bloomington. In the mold of Greg Graham, Hornsby type guys and his shot is only going to get better. Glad he's still coming.

Greg Graham is the same player I had in mind.  Very good comparison.  Size, frame, game.  Should be a load to handle by junior/senior season at IU.  

• Like 2

On 12/31/2021 at 6:00 AM, Fundamentals said:

Greg Graham is the same player I had in mind.  Very good comparison.  Size, frame, game.  Should be a load to handle by junior/senior season at IU.  

Greg Graham was a difference maker when he stepped onto the court as a frosh.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Billingsley99 said:

GG was silky smooth, made it look so easy. Those teams were so much fun to watch. 

My wife and I were in Denny's one Sunday when GG and his female friend were there. There was also a girl's softball team in there, probably 13 or 14 year olds. They saw him and converged on his table for autographs. He was very nice to them but you could tell his lady friend was not pleased. Great player.

• Like 3