C.J. Gunn - 2022 committed to IU

18 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

IMO Greg Graham is the most underrated Hoosier of all time. That’s pretty high praise making that comparison. If he is 50% the player Graham was, we got a good one. 

If you arent gunna recover Greg Graham!!!.. if you are just gunna let him drive around ya!!! 

16 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

MJ went 215 in his prime, didn’t he?

I found this online-

"In the prime of his basketball career, Michael maintained a weight of 205 pounds. In his rookie days, Michael started off at a weight of 195 pounds, and by his comeback in the early 2000s with the Washington Wizards, he carried a weight of 223 pounds. These days, at age 52, retired from professional sports and working full-time as an entrepreneur and owner of the Charlotte Hornets, Michael weighs in at 216 pounds."

http://heightandweights.com/michael-jordan/

3 minutes ago, Reacher said:

I found this online-

"In the prime of his basketball career, Michael maintained a weight of 205 pounds. In his rookie days, Michael started off at a weight of 195 pounds, and by his comeback in the early 2000s with the Washington Wizards, he carried a weight of 223 pounds. These days, at age 52, retired from professional sports and working full-time as an entrepreneur and owner of the Charlotte Hornets, Michael weighs in at 216 pounds."

http://heightandweights.com/michael-jordan/

I am not saying he is a slob these days, but I would be highly questioning 216 as of now. I'm 6'3" and definitely not my best shape at 33, but nothing obscene and I am 235. 

• 4 weeks later...