Best movie quotes/lines

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of my favorite line from Hoosiers

Sun don't shine on the same dog's ass everyday, but, mister you ain't seen a ray of light since you got here.

Boys, we're gonna run the picket fence at em...Now, don't get caught watching the paint dry.

Clete, you tell him. Sectionals of '33, one point down. Five, four, three, two, one, let 'er fly... in and out. Yeah, well, I was fouled...

And my personal favorite:

Look, mister, there's... two kinds of dumb, uh... guy that gets naked and runs out in the snow and barks at the moon, and, uh, guy who does the same thing in my living room. First one don't matter, the second one you're kinda forced to deal with.

Kate McCallister--"Have you ever gone on vacation and left your child home alone?"

Gus Polinski--"No,no. But I did leave one at a funeral parlor once. Yeah, it was awful. The wife was distraught and we left the little tyke in the funeral parlor all day. All day. You know, we went back there at night and apparently he had been alone all day with the corpse. He was okay though, after two, three weeks he came around and started talking again."

Breakfast Club:

John Bender: Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?

Richard Vernon: What if your home, your family... What if your dope was on fire?
John Bender: Impossible, sir. It's in Johnson's underwear.

Allison Reynolds: When you grow up... your heart dies.

17 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

3 lines from one of my all time favorites..

”It’s just a flesh wound.”

”Shopping for shrubbery.”

” I fart in your general direction.”

Wow, took me a while! It’s probably been 40 years since I saw that one .

Silly English Kaniggets!

I noticed being home all day and flipping through the channels that there are certain movies that you will find on every day.  They are Shawshank, We are the Millers, Wolf of Wall Street and Road House.  I would bet that there is not a day where one of those movies on not on some channel.

Archived