James Graham

KDB

51 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Good article! Do you find it interesting offering a 6’8 wing with us heavily involved in Kaufman and Miller? Or, is it just a case of going after someone who can really help the program with no worry of the other 2 recruits? Hope that makes sense lol. 

Great job as always!

16 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Good article! Do you find it interesting offering a 6’8 wing with us heavily involved in Kaufman and Miller? Or, is it just a case of going after someone who can really help the program with no worry of the other 2 recruits? Hope that makes sense lol. 

Great job as always!

I thought the same thing.  I’m glad you said it.   If we landed this kid and the tough guard from Ohio, it would be an interesting development.  Not necessarily bad at all, though, although I think a lot of fans would lose their minds in the short term.  

On 7/2/2020 at 3:11 PM, BobSaccamanno said:

I thought the same thing.  I’m glad you said it.   If we landed this kid and the tough guard from Ohio, it would be an interesting development.  Not necessarily bad at all, though, although I think a lot of fans would lose their minds in the short term.  

Hey it's not like Kaufman was offered yesterday. If someone of equal or better talent wants to accept a scholarship, then oh well. Snooze you lose. 

43 minutes ago, Moyeneeded said:

Hey it's not like Kaufman was offered yesterday. If someone of equal or better talent wants to accept a scholarship, then oh well. Snooze you lose. 

Yup. You have to keep recruiting! I want TK really bad but I’m not going to be disappointed if some other talented player wants to come. Id rather have the home grown Indiana boy tho. So here’s to hoping TK pulls the trigger before someone else does that plays his position. 

1 hour ago, 5 championships said:

Yup. You have to keep recruiting! I want TK really bad but I’m not going to be disappointed if some other talented player wants to come. Id rather have the home grown Indiana boy tho. So here’s to hoping TK pulls the trigger before someone else does that plays his position. 

Agreed! I want Trey. He is one of our local guys. But you can't turn away talent.

Just read the write up on him on ITH, and while I'm pleased the kid worked his butt off during the lock down to get better, I can't help but think, based on his quotes, that he might be a "me first" kind of player.

Hope I'm wrong, but that's what my gut tells me.

Archived