Curious about football seat selection.....

I opted to forego the selection process and keep my same seats so I don’t receive communications about the process. Has anyone received any info? Selection date/time?

I assume that uncertainty about stadium capacity and game schedule is delaying the process but not sure how I would know if things are starting to move forward. It will be very interesting to see how seating will be assigned with reduced capacity.

Is this the year that Memorial Stadium will be totally re-seated based on priority points? Might they put out a seating map based on whatever capacity reduction is agreed upon and that meets social distancing requirements and let buyers select in order of priority point? It will be very interesting to see how this is handled. I for one do not expect to be sitting in my traditional seats.

Anyway, anybody hearing anything? First home game (if played) is only a couple months away.

11 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

I opted to forego the selection process and keep my same seats so I don’t receive communications about the process. Has anyone received any info? Selection date/time?

I assume that uncertainty about stadium capacity and game schedule is delaying the process but not sure how I would know if things are starting to move forward. It will be very interesting to see how seating will be assigned with reduced capacity.

Is this the year that Memorial Stadium will be totally re-seated based on priority points? Might they put out a seating map based on whatever capacity reduction is agreed upon and that meets social distancing requirements and let buyers select in order of priority point? It will be very interesting to see how this is handled. I for one do not expect to be sitting in my traditional seats.

Anyway, anybody hearing anything? First home game (if played) is only a couple months away.

Not heard a thing yet from anyone with season tickets but I'm probably not high enough up the points food chain to be contacted first. If I hear anything I'll post.

Archived