• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where did you find the Justin Smith video?  🤣🤣

Things are going to heat up with Fletcher. He is into Hoosier Hysteria, his family only moved to Michigan in 2014 when his dad took a job with the Pistons. IU will offer him and it will be a big battl

Looks like we were never involved with him at all, so at least its not a miss!

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I think he’s got at least as much upside as guys like Cline and Mathias who weren’t heavily recruited out of high school but turned into really solid players. Better offers than both of them too. 

No sir.

51 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Awful kind of everybody to still be talking about this kid. Is it a favor to Boiler? Not to be cruel, but this is a mid major recruit we had little interest in and is going where he should. I know TK can’t wait to play with him. Frightening scenario. 

He’s not a mid major recruit lol. 

2 hours ago, kyhoosier29 said:

Awful kind of everybody to still be talking about this kid. Is it a favor to Boiler? Not to be cruel, but this is a mid major recruit we had little interest in and is going where he should. I know TK can’t wait to play with him. Frightening scenario. 

How do you mark the recruiting forum as read now, like you used to be able to do at the top of the page?  I have no interest reading through posts about a recruit unrelated to IU.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Brother looking good tonight..albeit lesser competition.

He had 13 against Eastern Michigan and 16 against Western Michigan last year...oops, had 12 against Northwestern...

Only 3 games he was in double figures...

Edited by IUFLA
2 hours ago, IUFLA said:

He had 13 against Eastern Michigan and 16 against Western Michigan last year...oops, had 12 against Northwestern...

Only 3 games he was in double figures...

Well he is starting and he looked good...he may be terrible later on but all I can state is how he played tonight. Tonight he looked great. Some kids take more time to develop.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1