Indiana High School Football 2020

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we'll ever be able to quantify what Peyton Manning did to this state in terms of football but 22 years after coming to Indy. There are so many good teams now. Carmel got depantsed last night and shutout for the first time in has to be at least 15 years would be my guess. 

For anyone that thinks this game is going away... no chance. 

Our game is safer than its ever been. The offenses are evolving daily. Theres sooo much that goes into each game, even at the HS level. What we can do with so many young men is something no other sport can match. 

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

For anyone that thinks this game is going away... no chance. 

Our game is safer than its ever been. The offenses are evolving daily. Theres sooo much that goes into each game, even at the HS level. What we can do with so many young men is something no other sport can match. 

Have to concur.  Been following an Ohio high school football team for years.  Listen to them live. Their schedule has been paired down to 6 games this season. Other schools are down to just five. But... they are still playing.  Sadly... the school I follow lost Friday night to one of the best in the state.  Great coach who is not afraid to play the best of the best in the state of Ohio.  Just did not work out last night.

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Have to concur.  Been following an Ohio high school football team for years.  Listen to them live. Their schedule has been paired down to 6 games this season. Other schools are down to just five. But... they are still playing.  Sadly... the school I follow lost Friday night to one of the best in the state.  Great coach who is not afraid to play the best of the best in the state of Ohio.  Just did not work out last night.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wjaa.player

My games are live on this radio station. Have had live feeds too recently. 

6 hours ago, rico said:

I sure do. We never played Snider, but talked with him at camps. He was solid at IU.  If I recall, he was built more like your modern husky or Will lb, but was very athletic and could really pop you. One of those guys that just had a nose for the ball.

One thing I like about small school football is guys playing multiple positions and making plays on both sides of the ball. 

Last night, Bluffton's Cody Mittlestedt rushed 18 times for 250 yards, ran for two touchdowns and caught another, returned a punt for a TD (had a second punt return TD called back by a penalty), and intercepted a pass. 

Archived