Indiana High School Football 2020

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Bloomington North can get similar balanced production to last night's 55-41 win over Evansville North - against Castle next Friday in their Sectional Final.  

I don't expect anything close to 96 combined points though since Castle has a solid defense as Bloomington South found out last night.

7 hours ago, mrflynn03 said:

My Hatchets broke a 19 game losing streak this year, are 5-6 and find themselves in the sectional championship against Sullivan.  Whoever wins, it will be either schools first sectional championship.

Yep my nephew plays running back and linebacker for Sullivan. Ran in the winning score last night. 17 rushes for 119 yds. Week before he had 109 yards on just 6 carries. He avgs over 10 yds a carry on the season. They just don’t use him much because he is so important on defense. 

They have an awful coach and program but so very thrilled the kids have over come so much to make it. Good luck but hopefully Sullivan wins (sorry).

18 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yep my nephew plays running back and linebacker for Sullivan. Ran in the winning score last night. 17 rushes for 119 yds. Week before he had 109 yards on just 6 carries. He avgs over 10 yds a carry on the season. They just don’t use him much because he is so important on defense. 

They have an awful coach and program but so very thrilled the kids have over come so much to make it. Good luck but hopefully Sullivan wins (sorry).

WHS will definitely be the underdog.  First year coach with an all new staff.  Really seems the coach and staff have potential.

On 10/31/2020 at 2:51 PM, mrflynn03 said:

WHS will definitely be the underdog.  First year coach with an all new staff.  Really seems the coach and staff have potential.

Feel for you guys! To have to forfeit due to Covid. 2020 sucks! I know William didn’t want to win that way. Very anti-climatic for him. Both sides kinda get robbed. Good luck next year...sounds like you are on the right track.

4 hours ago, dgambill said:

Feel for you guys! To have to forfeit due to Covid. 2020 sucks! I know William didn’t want to win that way. Very anti-climatic for him. Both sides kinda get robbed. Good luck next year...sounds like you are on the right track.

I cannot believe this is what the IHSAA came up with. 

6 hours ago, dgambill said:

Really feel for both teams. WHS Deserved the chance and Sullivan if they won missed out on winning on the field. WHS won their basketball sectional and was going to regional for the first time in almost a decade.  

Good luck in regionals. 

15 hours ago, btownqb said:

I cannot believe this is what the IHSAA came up with. 

It pisses me of so much. My cousins son is the QB. Going to ISU to play baseball as a pitcher.  Last game ran for 248 and threw for 124. Because one kid from Elletsville tested positive they shut down the sectional Championship.  I feel bad for WHS and Sullivan.  Prove it on the field. 

2020 sucks. 

24 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

It pisses me of so much. My cousins son is the QB. Going to ISU to play baseball as a pitcher.  Last game ran for 248 and threw for 124. Because one kid from Elletsville tested positive shut do we n the sectional Championship.  I feel bad for WHS and Sullivan.  Prove it on the field. 

2020 sucks. 

Makes zero sense. 

1 hour ago, mrflynn03 said:

It pisses me of so much. My cousins son is the QB. Going to ISU to play baseball as a pitcher.  Last game ran for 248 and threw for 124. Because one kid from Elletsville tested positive shut do we n the sectional Championship.  I feel bad for WHS and Sullivan.  Prove it on the field. 

2020 sucks. 

Yep can’t explain the disappointment on both sides. Kids feel like they didn’t win anything...Agree 2020 sucks. So much over reaction on things. Stuff like this and not letting husband in the room for baby deliveries and so on. I mean how do they think the baby got made??!! If one has anything the other does lol. Just ruining moments you will never get back. Just let me know the kids know that they had a wonderful year and we feel just as terrible because win or lose it’s about the experience!

20 years from now kids on both sides will not know what it’s like to even play in a sectional championship much less say they won one...basically both lost!

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

Yep can’t explain the disappointment on both sides. Kids feel like they didn’t win anything...Agree 2020 sucks. So much over reaction on things. Stuff like this and not letting husband in the room for baby deliveries and so on. I mean how do they think the baby got made??!! If one has anything the other does lol. Just ruining moments you will never get back. Just let me know the kids know that they had a wonderful year and we feel just as terrible because win or lose it’s about the experience!

20 years from now kids on both sides will not know what it’s like to even play in a sectional championship much less say they won one...basically both lost!

Agreed!

Good luck in Regionals.

Just today, my wife is a massage therapist, and her first client she ever had who has become like a grandma to us got out of her car and thought she had it park but did not, so got a leg pinned underneath a wheel.  She was very lucky, but because of covid my wife wasn't allowed in the ER and asked to leave the hospital, even though she is first on the list of family. Everything turned out well though. 

58 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

Agreed!

Good luck in Regionals.

Just today, my wife is a massage therapist, and her first client she ever had who has become like a grandma to us got out of her car and thought she had it park but did not, so got a leg pinned underneath a wheel.  She was very lucky, but because of covid my wife wasn't allowed in the ER and asked to leave the hospital, even though she is first on the list of family. Everything turned out well though. 

Probably end of the line. Likely will get Danville...but who knows. Either way we all should be proud. My sister sends me the Facebook streams so I can watch down here in Florida. Have to say...miss HS football in the fall...shouldn’t complain about the weather but something about crisp fall night that just makes hot cocoa and a good dog taste better...especially taking in a good game.

Archived