Indiana High School Football 2020

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Lindauer to Combs Combo

We defended it when they were SOs.. not at all when they were SRs. 

Its amazing.. we knew Michael was awesome as a SO, but we really rattled him. When he was a SR... gawd. Hes the best player we've ever played as a program. 

3 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Looks like Bishop Luers is gonna go down and the only representative from NE Indiana will be South Adams 

Luers was down 28-7 at the half and came back to win 42-34. Pioneer went for 2 after every touchdown. Why do so many small schools have trouble finding kickers? 

Impressive showing by South Adams. I expected them to win, but not that easily. 

9 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Luers was down 28-7 at the half and came back to win 42-34. Pioneer went for 2 after every touchdown. Why do so many small schools have trouble finding kickers? 

We went for 2 each time during the 2018 State game against West Lafayette, I don’t know why, but it did hurt. Also our defense in the opening drives were not good

On 11/21/2020 at 12:21 AM, TheWatShot said:

Simple because we don't have soccer. We've been blessed with a lot of really good kickers for not having soccer, two of which kicked in college. 

Archived