Indiana High School Football 2020

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Last second FG for Western Boone to beat Luers....what a finish and win for that town/community/players/staff. Have to love High School Football!

Last time I checked that game it was 35-26 with 3 minutes to go and W. Boone had the ball at the 20.  I thought there is no way they would go 80 yards to score and get the ball back.

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Last time I checked that game it was 35-26 with 3 minutes to go and W. Boone had the ball at the 20.  I thought there is no way they would go 80 yards to score and get the ball back.

Luers had to punt with about a minute left and got penalized for tackling the punt returner after he signaled fair catch. They also had a pass interference penalty that allowed Western Boone to get into field goal range. 

Got to love a field goal to win a state championship. I've always felt smaller schools don't prioritize the kicking game like they should. Missed PAT's and bad punts can be game-changing plays. 

4 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Luers had to punt with about a minute left and got penalized for tackling the punt returner after he signaled fair catch. They also had a pass interference penalty that allowed Western Boone to get into field goal range. 

Got to love a field goal to win a state championship. I've always felt smaller schools don't prioritize the kicking game like they should. Missed PAT's and bad punts can be game-changing plays. 

I remember my school in the semi state down 7 scored a TD on the last play.  We went for 2 and got it to go to the state finals

Archived