High School Hoops '20-'21

1 hour ago, rico said:

And for @5fouls3A class....FW Blackhawk pummels Leo  74-42

John Harrell projects Hammond with a 65% chance to make it to the State Championship game from the North in 3A.  Seems like none of the other 'contenders' from that side of the bracket are really contenders.

By contrast, Silver Creek is only projected with a 35% chance to make it to the Championship.  In fact, he gives Silver Creek only a 68% chance to win Sectional.  So, by his calculations, Hammond has almost as good a shot to make it to Indy as SC does to get out of the first round.

http://scoreboard.homestead.com/boys/pix.htm#loaded

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 9:47 PM, rico said:

I see Luke Brown got a bad draw.

Ehhh ...I wouldn’t love to have them first but gotta beat them at some point to get out of sectional might as well start that way 🤷🏼‍♂️....having lost four varsity contributors it all depends if Blackford is shooting well as a group they have no height or depth and luckily Madison grant is not a big team 

5 hours ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Ouch ...no one will be if it’s any consolation ...at least not till semi state or state 

I don't know about that...they will have to face the Westview sectional winner in the regionals.  That should be one of Central Noble, Churubusco, or Westview.  

5 hours ago, rico said:

I don't know about that...they will have to face the Westview sectional winner in the regionals.  That should be one of Central Noble, Churubusco, or Westview.  

Who is your money on there Rico? That’s more your back yard and I saw central nobles record but felt churubusco had the more impressive schedule ....you make a fair point but do either of those two teams have any height ?  Shanandoah played Blackhawk as well as anyone 2A team could expect and took them to overtime but they had two hard working scrappy 6’4 or 6’5 kids who were at least able to be in calebs way 

4 hours ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Who is your money on there Rico? That’s more your back yard and I saw central nobles record but felt churubusco had the more impressive schedule ....you make a fair point but do either of those two teams have any height ?  Shanandoah played Blackhawk as well as anyone 2A team could expect and took them to overtime but they had two hard working scrappy 6’4 or 6’5 kids who were at least able to be in calebs way 

Central Noble has beat 'Busco twice this year.  And both teams have height.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Sectionals fee into regionals numerically in groups of 4.  For example, in the attached link, sectionals 1-4 feed into a regional, 5-8, etc.

http://scoreboard.homestead.com/boys/pairings.htm#loaded

Andrean looks like the only team in regional and when we played them last year they weren’t big