High School Hoops '20-'21

7 hours ago, rico said:

Bigs don't beat Furst(Blackhawk).  Damn good teams do.  

Actually ...that’s true because it would take an amazing team to beat them ( shanandoah is about as good a group of 8 rotation players as far as playing a as a team I’ve seen ) but you stand zero chance without competent bigger players ...no way Blackford will match with them if they hit in semi state .....I don’t have time to check but I bet he’s undefeated against teams without a 6’5 or taller player on the roster 

Edited by IU/Butler/Notre Dame
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Girls 3A State Championship Final Score

Silver Creek - 54

SB Washington - 48

There has definitely been some excitement in the area. I noticed signs around local companies this week. I was in a nearby town during the game and heard someone in the parking lot listening to the game with his windows down. Then I went across the street to the liquor store where the game was on. 

Great win!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeerBQ said:

There has definitely been some excitement in the area. I noticed signs around local companies this week. I was in a nearby town during the game and heard someone in the parking lot listening to the game with his windows down. Then I went across the street to the liquor store where the game was on. 

Great win!

I didn't know you are a Creeker.  Graduate or implant?

9 hours ago, BeerBQ said:

Implant. I went to high school in northeast Indians but have lived down here for about 7 years now. 

Nice.  Born and raised near st joe rd and allentown.  I've been bloomington or north for the last 20 years.  

Now thinking back, we may have had this conversation over the years and I forgot.  Lol

3 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Nice.  Born and raised near st joe rd and allentown.  I've been bloomington or north for the last 20 years.  

Now thinking back, we may have had this conversation over the years and I forgot.  Lol

I know that area. The whole time I’ve been here we’ve lived by The Chicken House/St Joe East. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Rico ! Can your guys take out Blackhawk please? Thanks in advance 

-Blackford 

From my perspective that will be better left to the teams at the regional level.  Although my 'Cats have had a couple of big tournament upsets in their history.  

• Like 1