High School Hoops '20-'21

3 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I was listening to a podcast yesterday, where the discussion was whether or not Indiana's 2nd team (players 13 through 25) could beat Kentucky's first team.  That's how deep this class is.  

That's not including Lander.. and it's possible Montgomery passes on the opportunity to start playing in the Minors. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I was listening to a podcast yesterday, where the discussion was whether or not Indiana's 2nd team (players 13 through 25) could beat Kentucky's first team.  That's how deep this class is.  

...or how bad Kentucky HS basketball is.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Are there odds up already?? What is the list? I'm sure there will be a couple Indy kids some IU fans will be keeping an eye on.

Fletcher Loyer from Homestead and Conner Essegian from Central Noble will be the ones from my area.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Brown barnhizer JR Furst Kaufman 

then avance Wesley goode jacobi and Hughes ( although at this point Hughes and jacobi could possibly be left off which is absurd )

would be the two lineups I’d send out that I think would play very very well together 

Those 10. Plus Waddell, Thomas, Montgomery, and Blackmon... out of those 4 which 2 are you taking? 

I think your first 10 are for sure in. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rico said:

...or how bad Kentucky HS basketball is.

The games in Kentucky can't even garner 1,000 fans. They complain that the best Kentucky players can't show up because of college and because they have no money to practice, house, and feed the kids. I wonder how many more years it goes on. Be sad the tradition dies...wonder if Illinois would start one up with us?

• Like 1

Just now, dgambill said:

The games in Kentucky can't even garner 1,000 fans. They complain that the best Kentucky players can't show up because of college and because they have no money to practice, house, and feed the kids. I wonder how many more years it goes on. Be sad the tradition dies...wonder if Illinois would start one up with us?

I would prefer Ohio myself...

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Those 10. Plus Waddell, Thomas, Montgomery, and Blackmon... out of those 4 which 2 are you taking? 

I think your first 10 are for sure in. 

I think you’re right except Hughes might not which is nuts and out of those four it’s so hard ....Blackmon is near us and deserves it but if I’m actually voting I say you have to take waddel based on what he did in four years and he gives you height then Montgomery earned it He carried a middle of the road team single-handedly within a couple points of a state finals appearance....you ?

19 minutes ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

I think you’re right except Hughes might not which is nuts and out of those four it’s so hard ....Blackmon is near us and deserves it but if I’m actually voting I say you have to take waddel based on what he did in four years and he gives you height then Montgomery earned it He carried a middle of the road team single-handedly within a couple points of a state finals appearance....you ?

That would my guess. 

Edited by btownqb