Lander's in Bloomington

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rico said:

I can't imagine lifting weights with a mask on...muscle up Khristian!

absolutely cannot imagine it!  i tried coaching one practice with one on and every time i took it off, it was such a relief to breathe freely.  i cannot imagine how people can exercise, workout, or play with one on.  

1 hour ago, NCHoosier32 said:

absolutely cannot imagine it!  i tried coaching one practice with one on and every time i took it off, it was such a relief to breathe freely.  i cannot imagine how people can exercise, workout, or play with one on.  

https://www.adidas.com/us/face-covers-m-l-3-pack/H08837.html?clickId=TorVQTQyAxyOWG5wUx0Mo3cjUkiUYlywE08wU40&cm_mmc=AdieAffiliates_IR-_-Skimbit Ltd.-_-Online Tracking Link-_-ONLINE_TRACKING_LINK-_-&cm_mmc2=adidas-NA-eCom-Affiliates-_-Skimbit Ltd.-_-None-None-US-always-on-None-1801&irgwc=1

It looks like they are using this breathable type of mask. I’ve got a homemade cloth one that I wear in stores when needed and I can hardly breathe just standing in line.

It’s been awhile since I’ve been this excited for a season to start!

1 hour ago, RoadToZion said:

I'm so glad we have Clif instead of that lunatic we had before (can't even remember his name). All he did was jump around on the sideline and get our players injured before and during the season.  

Agree, Cliff Is the real deal for sure. 

1 hour ago, bluegrassIU said:

Agree, Cliff Is the real deal for sure. 

Clif doing a good job.  Our men are bulking up, like never before.

But more than that. He is helping to develop extra ordinary individuals.  It goes with out saying ... Clif is extra ordinary in his own right.

FCA's Coaches Chat w/Clif Marshall, Indiana University Men's BB Dir. of Athletic Performance 

5 hours ago, RoadToZion said:

I'm so glad we have Clif instead of that lunatic we had before (can't even remember his name). All he did was jump around on the sideline and get our players injured before and during the season.  

Lyonel Anderson.   I wonder if the sand pit is still there. 

635695291130807625-Lyonel-Anderson-1-.jpg

2 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Yeah that's him. I guess I shouldn't say too many bad things about him. I just did not like his style. The players loved him though.

It just seemed like our players were always banged up. 

Yeah good thing we've stayed very healthy the past few seasons. 

31 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

It annoyed me more when some regular posters on the board misspelled James Blackmon's last name "Blackman" constantly.

...and Lander gets called Landers all the time.  I get what that the OP is using the possessive here, but I've seen Landers without the apostrophe elsewhere a lot.

12 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Yeah because injuries that happen during games are the same as injuries from training and practice. Go take a nap. 

Yeah and all the injuries under Archie came in games.  Rob, Devonte, and Race all say hello.  I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple. 

29 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

Yeah and all the injuries under Archie came in games.  Rob, Devonte, and Race all say hello.  I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple. 

Well what does getting a concussion have too do with conditioning because Race and Rob missed most games due to concussion.

1 hour ago, RoadToZion said:

Yeah that's him. I guess I shouldn't say too many bad things about him. I just did not like his style. The players loved him though.

It just seemed like our players were always banged up. 

The one thing you can though when he was here.  our guys didn't fade toward the end of the season.  They still had the legs and lungs to play, for those that were healthy enough to play that is

Just now, IowaHoosierFan said:

The one thing you can though when he was here.  our guys didn't fade toward the end of the season.  They still had the legs and lungs to play, for those that were healthy enough to play that is

Crean's team always seem to lose their legs at the end of the season due to the long practices Crean put them through especially at the end of the season.

Archived