Forgotten Movies

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I remember reading the book as well.  Pretty deep subject matter for an 11 year old.  

Logan’s run is awful lol -

funny, I had this memory of it being a cool movie, went back and watched it not long ago, and immediately noticed that the inside scenes are in a hotel, I think a holiday inn. Open atrium where the exposed elevators go up and down! 
Then there’s the bizarre completely random  sex scenes (this must be Rico’s appeal 😁).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Logan’s run is awful lol -

funny, I had this memory of it being a cool movie, went back and watched it not long ago, and immediately noticed that the inside scenes are in a hotel, I think a holiday inn. Open atrium where the exposed elevators go up and down! 
Then there’s the bizarre completely random  sex scenes (this must be Rico’s appeal 😁).

Give a Sandman a break.  Random sex happens on the way to Sanctuary.

PS  The movie was thought of enough to spin off a TV series.

• Haha 1

Not exactly a movie, but most certainly forgotten.  While doing some research work for @HoosierhoopsterI discovered that Paul George has some acting credits.  

One, that I'm sure many of you saw, but would not admit was on an episode of The Bachelor in 2016.

Another was an outstanding performance as 'PG" in a made for TV classic episode of We Bare Bears,

According to this link, it is available on Hulu.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5501738/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2

Charlie Ball Poster

Edited by 5fouls
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

I didn’t see “Animal House” or “Revenge of the Nerds” mentioned either! How soon we forget our college days!

I don't think those movies are forgotten, at least not by me.  Same with "Porky's."  

Now I still remember "Sunset Boulevard" but I would venture to say the younger generation hasn't only forgotten it but they have never heard of it.

4 minutes ago, rico said:

I don't think those movies are forgotten, at least not by me.  Same with "Porky's."  

Now I still remember "Sunset Boulevard" but I would venture to say the younger generation hasn't only forgotten it but they have never heard of it.

Hell yeah!!  I remember that...oh wait, I'm not...never mind.

• Like 1