Forgotten Movies

22 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Guess I'll post this here. Not so much because it's a forgotten movie but did you guys all know that Claire Underwood (House of Cards) is Jenny from Forrest Gump? The girl in The Princess Bride? I had no idea until yesterday and maybe I'm movie/characters dumb but I was blown away.

The child version of Jenny?

37 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Guess I'll post this here. Not so much because it's a forgotten movie but did you guys all know that Claire Underwood (House of Cards) is Jenny from Forrest Gump? The girl in The Princess Bride? I had no idea until yesterday and maybe I'm movie/characters dumb but I was blown away.

Princess Buttercup!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Ah, I misunderstood...I thought you were saying Claire Underwood was the name of the actress that played Jenny...I knew the adult Jenny was played by Robin Wright (Spicoli's ex squeeze). I haven't seen "House of Cards" where apparently that's Robin Wright's characters name?

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 8:23 AM, IUFLA said:

Ah, I misunderstood...I thought you were saying Claire Underwood was the name of the actress that played Jenny...I knew the adult Jenny was played by Robin Wright (Spicoli's ex squeeze). I haven't seen "House of Cards" where apparently that's Robin Wright's characters name?

Claire Underwood ... our nation's 47th President.  Played by Robin Wright.

Jenny Returns

On 11/6/2020 at 10:23 AM, IUFLA said:

I love that you used the term Spicoli’s ex squeeze. 😂 Spicoli is my go to Halloween costume, though I haven’t done it for a few years. 

• Like 1