Forgotten Movies

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

We watched "Prancer" last night.

Just some fun facts...The movie was set in Three Oaks Michigan, but the large house with the old lady was actually in New Carlisle IN (I drove by it several times back in the day) and the mall was the LaPorte, IN mall. Some of the other scenes were shot in LaPorte, IN as well.

Never heard of it, but I'm hoping it's about a reindeer...😉

• Haha 1

Watched a 90s courtroom drama last night called "Primal Fear" with Richard Gere and Edward Norton...

Pretty good...some of the acting was marginal but Norton was great...Gere was Gere...the story was pretty good, but I had it figured out 10 minutes into it...

5 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Watched a 90s courtroom drama last night called "Primal Fear" with Richard Gere and Edward Norton...

Pretty good...some of the acting was marginal but Norton was great...Gere was Gere...the story was pretty good, but I had it figured out 10 minutes into it...

Edward Norton is phenomenal.  A very underrated actor in my opinion.  You would probably like a movie called The Score with Ed and douchebag Robert DeNerio. 

But if you want to see Edward Norton at his best watch American History X.

• Thanks 1