Confirmed. Non confernce game ! Against...

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

No clue if this game was in the works before but my guess is you'll have plenty of these schools (from smaller conferences who scheduled games vs P5 football teams for $) scrambling to add anyone at this date for hoops. 

I prefer this type of game as opposed to someone like Houston Baptist, Grand Canyon or Mississippi Valley State. Those games serve no purpose other than padding stats and dragging down our schedule ranking. 

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

I prefer this type of game as opposed to someone like Houston Baptist, Grand Canyon or Mississippi Valley State. Those games serve no purpose other than padding stats and dragging down our schedule ranking. 

Just for conversation. We will have 26 of our 30+ games vs top 60/75 teams this year. I think the very purpose we need for a few games is to give the guys a break. Not sure why people still bring up our schedule. Even in the Knight days he knew when to schedule lay downs.

Given the conference and our scheduled non conference I want lay ups....and lay up drills to give the youth on our team game reps.

Archived