What the tournament could look like this year

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/29553574/how-2021-ncaa-tournament-look-delayed-season-how-look

Lunardi  put this out on what he thinks the tournament should look like this year.  Where I did not agree is when he said the regular season champion get the automatic  bid which is fine.  Where I disagree is giving the tournament champion an automatic bid as well if it is different from the regular season champion.  I don't thin a conference like the SWAC  should have two teams in it if they have different champions.

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

-Saw somewhere, where Lunardi predicted losing teams making the tournament.  Should there even be a tournament.

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Saw somewhere, where Lunardi predicted losing teams making the tournament.  Should there even be a tournament.

It was in the article and used IU as an example of team like IU being 9-11 playing an 8-10 Marquette in the 8/9 matchup.

Just now, 5fouls said:

I would like to think it would be more like a 17-3 Indiana team playing a 15-5 Coastal Carolina squad.

He did have us a 6th seed in his latest projections.  He did one two weeks ago so I doubt much has happened the last two weeks to really change much.  Maybe Livers announcing he was coming back and that the kid from Gonzaga was going over seas.

Archived