Geronimo is frakn ripped

Archie mentioned in his press conference the other day that he can see Geronimo playing as the 2nd biggest guy on the court alongside TJD or Brunk. I like the thought of that - he should have the strength, hops and length to guard most 4's, but I don't think most 4's can guard him.

No question he's bigger and he hasn't missed any leg days but notice how they roll up the shorts for the after shot?  Dude had freakish legs in the before pic...they're just more covered.

...but yeah...what a physical specimen. Holy 💩

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

No question he's bigger and he hasn't missed any leg days but notice how they roll up the shorts for the after shot?  Dude had freakish legs in the before pic...they're just more covered.

...but yeah...what a physical specimen. Holy 💩

Typical camera work here. The shorts, the lighting, angle etc.

See it all the time. With that said....no doubt at all this kid has the body for Big Ten basketball. I beleive he is gonna be special for us.

I take the picture with a tiny grain of salt however.   :)

He looks like a 24 year old man, imagine him in year 2,3 and 4! Good God Geronimo!

6 minutes ago, hoosier_exotics said:

He said he has added 15lbs

Reminds me of how Cody put on 25 lbs over his first summer and then seriously surprised everyone with his dominance as a frosh. He was rail thin before arriving at IU. 

Geronimo was already athletic and decently strong for a HS kid, but now, well, damn. I'd bet on him adding some more muscle by start of season. He's going to be a good one, all around, imo.

3 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Reminds me of how Cody put on 25 lbs over his first summer and then seriously surprised everyone with his dominance as a frosh. He was rail thin before arriving at IU. 

Geronimo was already athletic and decently strong for a HS kid, but now, well, damn. I'd bet on him adding some more muscle by start of season. He's going to be a good one, all around, imo.

I agree 100% 

4 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Typical camera work here. The shorts, the lighting, angle etc.

See it all the time. With that said....no doubt at all this kid has the body for Big Ten basketball. I beleive he is gonna be special for us.

I take the picture with a tiny grain of salt however.   :)

He looks like a 24 year old man, imagine him in year 2,3 and 4! Good God Geronimo!

Yeah I hate this and the vertical pics..we don’t need the hype...just see results on the court. That said Jordan was ripped before he got here and had hops line he was running on pogo sticks. Never seen bounce like that here at IU...I think he will play longer than his height suggests.

• 2 months later...

Archived