Race Thompson leading with his voice

Thanks for the contribution TDH.  Good story. As always.  It's July. However, I am already getting pumped about this team. Race becoming a leader.  Rob saying he is feeling the best he has for like forever.  TJD coming back.  And several promising frosh.  Can't wait for the season to start. Fingers crossed.

Was rewatching some IU games from this last season, and one thing that stood out to me was in our game against Iowa, Jerome got a T for putting his finger in one of Iowa's players' face. Race immediately jerked Jerome's hand away and got between the two of them. Race will be a great leader for this team!

2 hours ago, Dart said:

Was rewatching some IU games from this last season, and one thing that stood out to me was in our game against Iowa, Jerome got a T for putting his finger in one of Iowa's players' face. Race immediately jerked Jerome's hand away and got between the two of them. Race will be a great leader for this team!

The other day. When you joined Hoosier Sports Nation.  I predicted good things from you. Tonight. You have not failed me. Keep it coming !

Archived