2023 In-State recruiting

HoosierJax

I played for Joe Hart Sr. And Joey Hart Jr. This is Jr son and if he can shoot like his father well look out! Joey played for Coastel Carolina in college...he was a 6’5 combo guard...just slow of foot...hope his son has more athleticism. He has a good team over there with Linton. Another ex Dugger players son is Lincoln Hale who is going to ISU...another great shooter with size. Class of 21.

15 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I played for Joe Hart Sr. And Joey Hart Jr. This is Jr son and if he can shoot like his father well look out! Joey played for Coastel Carolina in college...he was a 6’5 combo guard...just slow of foot...hope his son has more athleticism. He has a good team over there with Linton. Another ex Dugger players son is Lincoln Hale who is going to ISU...another great shooter with size. Class of 21.

I got a good look at him at Clay City last year..he seems pretty skilled. I will be interested to see what he does next year after Hale graduates. It is definitely Hale’s team right now but Hart is. Very good player

52 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I was at Vincennes JC when Joey Hart was there...i had forgotten about him going to Coastal Carolina...VU had some really good teams in the early '90's

1 hour ago, HoosierJax said:

I was at Vincennes JC when Joey Hart was there...i had forgotten about him going to Coastal Carolina...VU had some really good teams in the early '90's

Yes they were good....Joey told me his favorite memory of college was trying to guard Jalen Rose lol...or maybe that was the moment he wanted to forget...anyways it was big for me to watch them play them in the NCAA tournament.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

Lot of good info I didn’t know.  Happy to hear Hooks’ connections to IU.  

Is DGL’s injury a mystery?  That’s too bad.  I tell you what, though, top ten nationally is huge.  Every tough guard in the state will give him their best because the rarified air ranking will fire up the opponent.  It’d be cool to see him respond to that.  He’s so talented I think he’d handle it great.  

Thanks as usual!

Archived