The Big Ten should be Fun

I think UI will be a very good team but I think 7 is a little high.  He also predicts that UI will start 4 guards and Kofi so they will have a hard time with the  big ten bigger teams.  Also I would switch UM and OSU because I feel that UM will be a better team.  I think her has IU pretty close to what they should be but I don't think his projected starting lineup is correct.

14 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I think UI will be a very good team but I think 7 is a little high.  He also predicts that UI will start 4 guards and Kofi so they will have a hard time with the  big ten bigger teams.  Also I would switch UM and OSU because I feel that UM will be a better team.  I think her has IU pretty close to what they should be but I don't think his projected starting lineup is correct.

Illinois played that 4 guard lineup down the stretch last year and it worked pretty well. IMO the key is being able to shoot the ball from outside, Griffin was by far the best 3 point guy and he's gone. I do expect Frazier and Dosunmu to shoot it better but they'll also need Miller and Hutcherson to help out there.

Archived