TJD at No. 45 in ESPN 2021 NBA Mock Draft

33 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

What do you guys think?  This seems about right to me until he can show a consistent perimeter game.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketballs-trayce-jackson-davis-at-no-45-in-espns-2021-nba-mock-draft/

Hard to judge with one year of work. He'll move up and I hope IU fans realize more than likely this is the last year we see TJD. Just hope we can. Lander too. 

14 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Great year to prove the ranking wrong and then shock the world by returning to college. 

Oh I hope there is a third year for TJD. And a of now, during this danged pandemic.... even another year for TJD.    He is great.  Question remains. How great can he become ?

3 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

What do you guys think?  This seems about right to me until he can show a consistent perimeter game.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketballs-trayce-jackson-davis-at-no-45-in-espns-2021-nba-mock-draft/

It’s fair now - but he’s been working on his shot all summer, would bank on him moving up and probably into 1st round.

I realize I'm an old fart, which makes me "old school" by definition. And I realize the millions the NBA offers is irresistible, but hanging another banner in college will be a lifelong memory for those who achieve it. I bet Isiah would put the NCAA championship right up there with his NBA titles as far as importance in his life.

I just wish more guys like Trace would hang around if they thought we had a chance at a banner in any given year.

All of us remember college, some of us like it was yesterday. We've all gone on to have varying degrees of success in life, and yet the college experience hangs with us.

Archived