Jaquez Smith Commits to Indiana

KDB

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Sark said:

I corrected it to Scott. Sorry about that.

Players going pro is a good thing. I expected Scott to leave after this year and fully understand if he leaves now. RBs just flat out don't have a shelf life. 

He needs to get paid. Any RB does. 

Well.....He committed!!!Seems like a HUGE recruiting win.
Allen really has us on the upswing but still surprised, and wonder if there is a “rest of the story”, that we landed  a guy with Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Florida, Michigan,  Florida State, Miami, Norte Dame, etc offers.

44 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

What a shocker I looked on ESPN.com and did not see one thing about this commitment.  If he had committed to an SEC school it would probably be on the front page of college football section.

Meh. 

Either way... SEC is king of football and there's no arguing it. OSU is the class of the B1G and the SEC has their 3 teams at their level. 

18 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

Sad but true.

OSU is the only B1G team that could go above 500 in the SEC west...maybe the whole thing. Thing is they play such different styles of football. I’d love to see SEC try to play in Michigan or Wisconsin in Dec though. It’s just one plays in track meet and the other in the muck.

55 minutes ago, dgambill said:

OSU is the only B1G team that could go above 500 in the SEC west...maybe the whole thing. Thing is they play such different styles of football. I’d love to see SEC try to play in Michigan or Wisconsin in Dec though. It’s just one plays in track meet and the other in the muck.

Ahhh idk about "above 500" I think Penn St would be the 3rd best team in the west. 

Football is football. LSU, Bama, and Auburn would kick the shit out of Michigan whether they played in Michigan, Louisiana, or Africa. 

Archived