New Assistant Coach

KDB

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HoosierJax said:

I noticed that right off the bat...impressive list if you ask me

Whether all of us agree or not....when you walk in the room and can name several guys you recruited/developed into  pro careers it just matters. Others have mentioned already. Every place he went got better. 

35 minutes ago, BGleas said:

I love the thought process that were all so simple minded that we don't like Dakich because we can't handle someone that's critical of IU!?!? Have you read this message board? People are critical of IU, the admin, the coaching, the players, etc., all of the time.

For 1,000,000th time, people don't like Dakich because his radio persona is that of a pompous, bitter, arrogant, petulant child, at least in how he discusses IU. Criticism about IU isn't the problem, it's the way it's done, where it's done sometimes (I heard him ripping IU a year or two ago while he was calling an ACC game), and why it's done.

I bring this up all of the time, but the fact that he calls Archie Miller "lil Archie" says all you need to know. A professional does not treat another professional that way. He does that to purposefully and publicly demean and disrespect Archie Miller, and Archie has done absolutely nothing to deserve that, and again it says more about Dakich than anything else. 

Uhhhh.....click on the wrong topic link maybe?? 🤔🤔

28 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

Uhhhh.....click on the wrong topic link maybe?? 🤔🤔

It is never wrong to point out how unbearable Dan Dakich is. Nobody cares if he is a homer or not...they just don’t want to hear him tear down the fan base and university that gave him his opportunity. Just be objective. The fact Sark takes the opposite side tells me we are right about him lol.

2 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Between Mike Roberts and Kenya Hunter guys like Kaufman, Miller, and any other 4 or 5 star 4’s and 5’s should be lining up to come to IU. This is a really good hire. Hopefully we’ll see the results soon. 

Probably IU's top choice.. CAM got who he wanted

Archived