• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t want to burst some of your bubbles and hurt your feelings, but somebody is going to have to say it.  -The new assistant will be a POC. Young black men aren’t going to go to a place where

This is why I never worry too much about assistants leaving. IU just replaced Bruiser Flint with an accomplished, experienced, very well respected assistant coach, who I’ve read that many believe is a

Let it be known.  Coach Miller HAS reached out to Griffin.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

He's currently working on the space-time continuum to get Race those 53 minutes per game. After the breakthrough, time will be meaningless. The word "when" will sunset.

5 fouls never going to live down his typo because we won't let him.

From a recruiting perspective, it appears that a lot of players that we are offering that have ties to Kenya really respect him.  I for one am glad he has so many ties to the East Coast as well as a few still from Nebraska(who wants to be a cornhusker anyways lol).  If we could nab one or two from the east coast year in and year out along with say one or two from Indiana each year that would be huge.  By getting kids to commit from the east coast our brand will only grow even more than what it currently is on the east coast.

Edited by dwtaylor1055
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, IUskim said:

Finally official. Credit to @The Daily Hoosier of course. Interesting to see he’s not only hired as an assistant but comes in as co-associate head coach. 

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-program-formally-introduces-new-assistant-coach-kenya-hunter/

my guess would be his next gig would be head coach after his time at IU

• Like 2
19 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I think both Ostrom and Hunter are on that path as a next step if this thing goes well.

Hopefully that's a few years down the road. I will say that it doesn't seem like Ostrom is in a huge hurry to take a head job whether that's on his part or the schools that have been hiring coaches the last couple of years. I know he was considered for UNK but that's the only one I remember. 

Just want to leave this with all you good folks of HSN.  Bruiser and Coach Miller are in good terms with each other. The blowout on tv between them is water under the bridge as far as both of them is concerned.  Coming from a great "insider" friend of mine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4