Things that make you go hmmm...

Drroogh

2 minutes ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Didn't Limp, Kid Rock and Rob Zombie all become relevant about that time? I was older'ish 25-26 ish, but the younger guys at the fire house got me into listening to them.

I was the Training Captain at the time and I used to use Rob Zombie sound tracks, BLASSSSSSTED (140 dcb level) during live close quarter training exercises to mimic removing the sense of hearing, teaching to focus on other sense, like one would experience in a true fire or rescue situation. I loved the jams, it made rookies curl up in the fetal position. But the stronger ones over came it and lived through the real shit.

Rob doesn't usually get credit for stuff like that. .... hmm I think I know my sound track tonight after I take my Delta 8 anti-stimulant. GOD the good old days where fukcing great.     

My outdoor audio setup can be heard from a block away, and you're really tempting me to go crank it all the way up and put on Dragula or Never Gonna Stop. 😂

Limp, Kid Rock, Korn, Orgy, Staind, White Zombie/Rob Zombie, Linkin Park were all in that 97-02 range of rock/NuMetal.  A lot of crossover with hip hop artists that hit it big at the same time: Eminem, DMX, 50 Cent, Ludacris, Outkast.....

• Thanks 1