Indoor Football!

jojo123

So it is now being tossed around to start Big Ten Football in January or February at indoor facilities or domes across the  conference landscape?  So let me get this straight it is gong to be safer to play this game inside vs an outdoor fresh air stadium five months from now? Who the f.... are these people and what planet do they live on? Totally all political BS. Just make a player and his family sign a waiver and those who know the facts and have no fear can play and the ones that are fearful can opt out and not lose a year. SIMPLE. 

14 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

So it is now being tossed around to start Big Ten Football in January or February at indoor facilities or domes across the  conference landscape?  So let me get this straight it is gong to be safer to play this game inside vs an outdoor fresh air stadium five months from now? Who the f.... are these people and what planet do they live on? Totally all political BS. Just make a player and his family sign a waiver and those who know the facts and have no fear can play and the ones that are fearful can opt out and not lose a year. SIMPLE. 

You... are now one of my favorite posters. 

Archived