final four tickets

25 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

signed up about a year or so ago to get final four tickets for Indy.  Went ahead and popped when I got the email today they are live for sale today.   Worth the risk, bought four.  If the event goes down it will be well worth the investment.  Use 2 sell 2.  

Never been to the final four and it is on the top of my Bucket list.  Been to plenty of first and second round games but no final fours.

I hope it works out for you.

I bought 4 club seats for the Colts-Packers game through Stub Hub and their money back guarantee.

Got an email about 2 weeks ago telling me that my tickets were canceled and I would get a voucher worth 120% of my ticket cost. Called their customer support and was told that they are not honoring their refund policy. 

I went in '87 to New Orleans.  I don't think any place can beat New Orleans party wise for that weekend.   The seats sucked but being there was pretty awesome.  Of course it helped we won.  😁😁😁

I had tickets for Atlanta 2013.  Bought them on ebay and sold them when we lost.   😥😥😥

Go Hoosiers!!!

I was in the nosebleed section in Atlanta in 2002 for both the IU/OU and IU/Maryland games.

True Story: For the final, I parked in North Atlanta and took the MARTA (train) to the game. I got off at the stadium, took the escalator up, reached into my fleece to grab my ticket and it was gone (fell out). I ran back to the train and they found my ticket sitting in a seat about two stops down. A MARTA security guy took it up to me and I got into the game (10 min into it).

19 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

I hope it works out for you.

I bought 4 club seats for the Colts-Packers game through Stub Hub and their money back guarantee.

Got an email about 2 weeks ago telling me that my tickets were canceled and I would get a voucher worth 120% of my ticket cost. Called their customer support and was told that they are not honoring their refund policy. 

ticketmaster is the one selling them for the ncaa.  I guess we will see.  

edit.  30 days after cancel refund per website.  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived