Hunter Sallis 2021

Vincent14

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Along with Dana Altman's Oregon Duck program, Hunter Sallis included Kentucky, Michigan, Gonzaga, North Carolina, Auburn, Iowa State, Alabama, Creighton, Kansas, Louisville, and UCLA in his list of Top 12 schools he will consider.

Makes you wonder about announcing a top 12 and then keep looking at other programs.

Dang, we gotta battle Creighton for yet another.....so tired of them 

7 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:
New assistant coach Kenya Hunter bringing immediate value, putting IU in play with a 2021 5-star guard.

I like the part where he is the most competitive person the team.  Need to get better shooting the 3.

1 hour ago, gnet550 said:

Yes I read that article...I guess I just wondered if you feel like this is realistic because Hunters relationship is that good? Or probably too late...I didn’t know if he had a time table or not

The articles that I have read indicate that he isn't going to decide anytime soon, so it seems realistic that IU could gain traction late.  I was told this relationship goes back several years before Sallis was a big deal and when Nebraska was a realistic choice.  The more concerning thing is the list of schools involved.  A lot of big brands to overcome.

Watched most of the high lite reel on him. Seems to play well in traffic, and take contact. Decent shooting stroke IMO. Competition was pretty weak in the high lites.

But I wasn't thrilled with some of his taunting (not excessive, but there), and a little too much "look at me" after scoring. I'm sure that could be corrected, but he needs a LOT of work on his body, especially for being a senior this year.

So we're looking at him to replace Durham?

1 minute ago, DWB said:

Watched most of the high lite reel on him. Seems to play well in traffic, and take contact. Decent shooting stroke IMO. Competition was pretty weak in the high lites.

But I wasn't thrilled with some of his taunting (not excessive, but there), and a little too much "look at me" after scoring. I'm sure that could be corrected, but he needs a LOT of work on his body, especially for being a senior this year.

So we're looking at him to replace Durham?

Watching both tapes I would take Muhamad over this guy

• 1 month later...

Archived