2022 CG Jalen Hood-Schifino Commits to INDIANA!!

Vincent14

5 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Would be huge get…backcourt would be set next couple years pairing him Bates, Lander and company. Can’t remember us ever having three possible 5* caliber guards on the roster together. Stacking talent…that’s how you get back to competing for conference titles.

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, dgambill said:

Would be huge get…backcourt would be set next couple years pairing him Bates, Lander and company. Can’t remember us ever having three possible 5* caliber guards on the roster together. Stacking talent…that’s how you get back to competing for conference titles.

Add a Fears in '23. We would be looking at success in the backcourt for a while!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

He wasn’t a pg, but I would love to have another Jim Thomas type on our roster. Unheralded Imo. Defined toughness 

Loved Jim Thomas...He led the team in rebounds his junior year I believe. Also If I'm not mistaken made the All-Final Four team in 1981. He was a long, springy mini Bobby Wilkerson. He did all the little things. I never remember RMK blasting him directly. 

Anytime you can have a legitimate pg that's 6'5-6'6" and invested in defense, it's a different game out there. He'd look good next to Bates in the back court. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2021 at 12:18 PM, dgambill said:

Peach jam highlights

Silky smooth with a nice touch and size.  Looks like Tennessee, Kansas and Florida are the competition here.  I have a had time seeing this kind of talent going to Georgetown or Wake Forest.  Agree with the staff labeling him as the top priority ion 2022.  He looks deserving.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Silky smooth with a nice touch and size.  Looks like Tennessee, Kansas and Florida are the competition here.  I have a had time seeing this kind of talent going to Georgetown or Wake Forest.  Agree with the staff labeling him as the top priority ion 2022.  He looks deserving.

Agreed 100%. Would be as big a get as Tamar. He plays under control, head up all the time, tight with his handles, doesn’t need a lot of room to get his shot off. Very nice size can play on or off ball. Gimme!

Edited by dgambill
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, KDB said:

Ok, just a gut feeling here...one of those teams (us) isn´t like the others in regards to having an entire new system being established. I know Beard is new at Texas, but he´s obviously prominent. If we can get into season, and JHS likes what he sees out of our guard play and development, I think heś ours to lose.

Edit: Anybody have a timetable for this commitment?

Edited by Coach Robby