2022 CG Jalen Hood-Schifino Commits to INDIANA!!

Vincent14

Sure, they can sell for Tom’s athletic store, Harry’s Tires, Dick’s Wings, or Flo’s Diner.  But they can also think bigger.  For example, they can sell product for advertisers via targeted internet ads.  Google knows us all and what we are interested in. You can reach an IU fan in Singapore, Kathmandu, or Timbuktu, if you wanted to.  

One huge advantage IU has is the huge fan base.  IU basketball provides an opportunity to reach a huge number of eyeballs, located almost anywhere.  Plus with all the marketing expertise at Kelley, we can lead on monetizing the huge fan base into NIL.  The company need not be in College Mall or on Walnut or College Streets in Bloomington. It could be a state wide advertisement or beyond, without limits, so long as advertisers can reach relevant consumers.  The key is unlocking IU’s special fan base and creatively using effective marketing tools.   

Not every school, regardless of city where the school is situated, has a fan base with numbers like IU.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, IUFLA said:

There ya go...kinda a Jim Fowler-Marlin Perkins type segue...

"That anaconda had Jim in kind of a bind. When you get into a bind, look to Mutual of Omaha for all your insurance needs."

Beats the crap out of Flo and a gecko every time 😁

And hundreds of millions in premiums later we all win! Haha. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, IUFLA said:

There ya go...kinda a Jim Fowler-Marlin Perkins type segue...

"That anaconda had Jim in kind of a bind. When you get into a bind, look to Mutual of Omaha for all your insurance needs."

Beats the crap out of Flo and a gecko every time 😁

Just need a guy to wear his Times in an aquarium with a mini prop motor and we’re all set 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/8/2021 at 11:31 AM, Indykev said:

What would the commercial be like from a 20 year old kid? "Hey fellow IU students, after your wreck from drinking and driving, Call Ken Nunn!!" Ken just bought a new Rolls-Royce, doubt he wants to pay kids to rep his business.

How about The Hammer?!!

Hammer.thumb.jpg.b4767ce6ea1e8194402f641f7f079c44.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Reacher said:

I'm so sick of seeing his billboards. From I80 to I65 S of Louisville, they seem to be everywhere.

Yeah, that was kind of said in jest...seems like he's as much a showman as he is an attorney.  He does understand billboard marketing, that's for sure.  Around here, if someone has a problem, inevitable someone will pipe up and say "Better call The Hammer!"🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Yeah, that was kind of said in jest...seems like he's as much a showman as he is an attorney.  He does understand billboard marketing, that's for sure.  Around here, if someone has a problem, inevitable someone will pipe up and say "Better call The Hammer!"🤣

yeah have the kids driving an  ambulance chasing down new clients for Ken Nunn and this clown.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lizard said:

I wonder how Jalen Hood-Schifino is doing today?  Is he thinking about hoisting banners at IU?  

I checked here but...  🤷‍♂️

Yeah, and I'm the cause for this one.  For that, my apologies...sometimes things are just teed up too well.  Hopefully, Jalen doesn't hold a humor sidebar against us as there's no question, he is the target for IU in 2022.

I'll try to stay mostly on point going forward.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Yeah, and I'm the cause for this one.  For that, my apologies...sometimes things are just teed up too well.  Hopefully, Jalen doesn't hold a humor sidebar against us as there's no question, he is the target for IU in 2022.

I'll try to stay mostly on point going forward.

All in good fun!  

• Like 1