2022 CG Jalen Hood-Schifino Commits to INDIANA!!

Vincent14

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

If Bates comes back for a 2nd year it will be

Don’t take to much from a couple of summer games in the Bahamas against a team that didn’t have any kind of scouting report. More than likely Bates is at least a 2 year guy. Could that change? Sure it could but I wouldn’t jump the gun thinking he’s a 1 and done. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

Don’t take to much from a couple of summer games in the Bahamas against a team that didn’t have any kind of scouting report. More than likely Bates is at least a 2 year guy. Could that change? Sure it could but I wouldn’t jump the gun thinking he’s a 1 and done. 

I just going by how top recruits thinks today and has nothing to do with these two games.

12 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I just going by how top recruits thinks today and has nothing to do with these two games.

I get that but the whole reason to jump to the league has been to make money. That is now an option in college. Decisions will be a little different moving forward depending on the draft slot projections for players.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I get that but the whole reason to jump to the league has been to make money. That is now an option in college. Decisions will be a little different moving forward depending on the draft slot projections for players.

Yep agreed.  Players who are stars on teams like IU will no longer leave unless they are surefire first rounders.  

14 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Hood-Schifino and Scoop in the backcourt together?  Mama Mia. That’s an A plus, NBA level tandem.  And guess where you win games at, first and foremost?

Our guards have been our weakness for quite some time. It would be nice to have athletic, dynamic, playmakers there for a change. 

• Like 2