2022 CG Jalen Hood-Schifino Commits to INDIANA!!

Vincent14

25 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

If we land this one as certain things suggest all I'll say is we are entering a wonderful new world. 5 star in Bates...borderline 4/5 star with JHS....not to mention the transfers who look as advertised. Phenomenal first 5 months or so on the job Coach Woodson/Staff! 

I think when its all said and done JHS will also be a 5 *

• Like 4

11 hours ago, OGIUAndy said:

I am always skeptical of these reports when you hear bs like this. 

Yeah, If "VQ" had any real credibility before, it should be toast with an uninformed comment like that.  Sounds like someone who's preparing to lose and already making excuses.

There's a real chance JHS comes to IU, but it ain't because the staff is promising a recruit they'll start from day one.  Any insinuation to the contrary is nothing more than anticipatory sour grapes.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

Tennessee. The high ground of “the only thing we promise is a chance to work yourself into the lineup” is always funny to me. 

Yeah, I thought that was funny too...wanted to go over there and say, "yeah, if it was your women's program back in the day, I might believe that." 

Edited by IUFLA