2022 CG Jalen Hood-Schifino Commits to INDIANA!!

Vincent14

21 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Only 10 pages on a top 30 recruit about to commit to IU? I feel like the “hype” around IU basketball has taken a hit since the last 4 years were so bad. Normally a recruit like this would be closing in on 100 pages. Everyone seems to be tired of getting their hopes up and taking more of a wait and see approach. 

Message boards slow down in summer.  If this were December, I think we'd get the 100 pages.

From what I saw of him, top 30 is too low.  Big time player.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, 5 championships said:

Only 10 pages on a top 30 recruit about to commit to IU? I feel like the “hype” around IU basketball has taken a hit since the last 4 years were so bad. Normally a recruit like this would be closing in on 100 pages. Everyone seems to be tired of getting their hopes up and taking more of a wait and see approach. 

I think would probably be a lot longer thread if he was a kid from Indiana. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Danomatic said:

Hey, it’s been awhile since I’ve checked in. I had an extended bout with Covid, but I’m on the upswing now. Hopeful for some good news tomorrow! This kid is a player, and will make an excellent addition to the program. 

P.S. - You’d think that with the NCAA allowing kids to get paid now, the NBA minor league won’t be as prevalent. Unless of course the kids just struggle academically. 

Glad to have you back!

• Thanks 1